Saturday, February 6, 2010

'Old Lady Hairs'



So, I managed to get my hands on some raw wool locks, and spend a whole afternoon earlier in the week washing them to make them not icky anymore. My friend W.W. says the pile of them in the corner of my rooms makes it look like I cut off a bunch of old lady hairs, but I think it looks like a fluffy multicolored cloud.

I fluffed them up a bit, and are turning out pretty funky as I spin them!

Also,
My friend noticed Teddy for the first time today (on the left) and ran out to get her Little Bunny who she still sleeps with, so they could have a little get together on my bed. It was happy to see that someone else who is a college senior still keeps their childhood close to them :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you're both right...It looks like fluffy multicolored clouds...of old lady hair! I bet whatever you create with it will be absolutely dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My friend just suggested to name it after Where the Wild Things Are, perfect!

    ReplyDelete