Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My First Craft Fair


The set up of the booth

This saturday was my first craft fair! I brought my yarns, baby booties, knitted toys, scarves, and hats. I have been preparing for a long time, so it was great to see everything laid out together



Mike and I standing behind the booth



The baby bootie display!

The baby booties were the biggest draw! Everyone came over to look at them, and I cant even count how many 'awwwww' 's and 'how cute!''s I got that day, but not a single pair sold! I dont know what to do about that, maybe they will sell better online? We will just have to see



The yarn display rack that my dad made for my yarns, it only blew twice which was not so bad :)



The table of toys, scarves, and hats. The little purple octopus sold, but the rest goes online!





My silly fool of a brother with my yarns


No comments:

Post a Comment